We are finally here with the 3.3 update that brings the first step of Satsuma sync, the driving sync! We have also added the passenger seat, boot freeze box and dashboard sync on top of what was available in the preview build. There have also been some quality of life improvements like player animations in cars, and many many bug fixes!
Mod Updates – Features
- Added Satsuma driving & dashboard sync
- Improved player skins & animations
- Added full Kekmet sync
- Updated MSCO save to include Satsuma
Mod Updates – Bug Fixes
- Fixed players having no sounds when joining the game
- Fixed car doors making cars fly away or teleport
- Fixed player animation bug when sitting in car
- Fixed Food & Beercase sync
- Fixed “getkeys” command
- Fixed various game & launcher crashes
We look forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you for your support!