The long anticipated news are here! The MSCO team have achieved what they once thought impossible… Satsuma sync! (coming to MSCO 3.3) Our main developer (Nika) has worked tirelessly to bring the Satsuma to life in MSCO codebase, it took weeks of struggle day & night, and thousands of iterations in testing. And it wouldn’t have been possible without your support, so thank you! We have only synced driving as of now, but will be moving onto the building very soon.
On the other hand, the 3.2.7 patch hasn’t fallen behind and has brought significant bug fixes and optimizations with some improvements to player animations. Read below.
Mod Updates – Features
- Added car seating animation to players
- Improved player animations
- Significant network optimization
- Supported lobby limit raised to 8 (from 4)
Mod Updates – Bug Fixes
- Fixed major bugs causing cars to fly/explode (Yes even the Gifu)
- Fixed host being kicked offline when player fails to join
- Fixed other players being stuck in driver seat
- Fixed car doors teleporting the car object
- Fixed various crashes
3.3 PREVIEW Build Details
- Added Satsuma compatibility to MSCO codebase
- Added Satsuma driving sync
- Added Satsuma to the MSCO save
Appreciate the support and we’re looking forward to your feedback as always!