The long awaited 3.2.0 update is here! If you have been following our Twitter posts you will know that I (Nika) were taken abroad to have my health problems looked at and taken care of, I didn’t have access to my computer to develop MSCO in any way and nobody was willing to take my place. I returned home on 24/08 and spent the week rushing this update.
I was only able to test the new version on low-ping and high-end systems so there will most probably be new bugs that need attention. Please report these bugs directly to our Discord so I can patch it ASAP.
Mod Updates – Features
- New Network structure to support infinite number of players in a lobby (up to 4 tested)
- New implementation for vehicle sync
- New implementation for pickupables & house items sync
- New implementation for player animation sync
- Added Tickrate  (Experimental)
Mod Updates – Bug Fixes
- Fixed boat seats not anchoring players to the boat
- Fixed player head movement being too slow
- Fixed drinking bottle item not showing
- Fixed chat commands
- Improve vehicle sync (jittery parts and/or car)
- Add sync for player jobs
- Fix shop sync for all players
- Fix player getting stuck in driver seat
- Add Satsuma to default MSCO save
- Add Satsuma driving sync
We look forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you for your support!