My Summer Car Online
MSCO is a modification for My Summer Car that lets you to play multiplayer with your friends through Steam
MSCO In Development Since October 2019
Fully Functional My Summer Car Multiplayer
Closed Beta Available for Purchase
Next Closed Beta Update
MSCO is a modification for the game My Summer Car. The development of this mod started in October 2019 with the idea of Nika and Diehy. With the current Closed Beta, you can test and play with your friends through limited functionality. The final goal for this project is to have a fully working mod that can be progressed with friends. Our biggest tasks are implementing Satsuma building and Save progression.
The mod has recently entered a Closed Beta that aims to deliver real progress and updates to the Online experience. All rights for My Summer Car go to Amistech Games who blessed us with this game!
MSCO 3.0 will come with the following updates
- New auto-updating Launcher
- New and easier User Interface
- Catchup on code to the latest My Summer Car version
- Player capacity increase to 3
“Do I need steam version MSC to play MSCO?”
– Short answer, yes. MSCO will only open if MSC is found on your steam library.
“MSCO does not start. Please help”
– Watch this video for a first-time setup.
“Why does this look like the other MP mod?”
– MSCO is based off of MSCMP-old, but we believe that MSCO can be much better.
“I die when my friend joins” / “My game freezes when a friend joins”
– Please follow the #guide posted on Discord.
“Where is Satsuma?”
– The Satsuma does not work on MSCO just yet. It is possible, but a hard goal to achieve.
“How many people can play at once?”
– MSCO can only be played by 2 people at the moment. We are hoping to increase this number in the future.
“Does this work?”
– Yes, it is working as of right now, you can watch Nika’s videos to see what functions the best.